This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [bind] host can't find /usr/lib/engines/libgost.so - cygcheck.out (0/1)
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 13:44:22 -0500
- Subject: Re: [bind] host can't find /usr/lib/engines/libgost.so - cygcheck.out (0/1)
- References: <email@example.com> <1354444937.7020.12.camel@YAAKOV04>
> On Thu, 2012-11-29 at 10:52 -0500, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> > It seems that host expects to find /usr/lib/engines/libgost.so. There's no
> > directory /usr/lib/engines in my installation, but there is
> > /usr/lib/openssl-1.0.1/engines/libgost.so.
> This is the culprit:
> > 1515k 2012/04/29 C:\cygwin\bin\cygcrypto-1.0.0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
> > "cygcrypto-1.0.0.dll" v0.0 ts=2012/4/29 10:11
> That timestamp would match 1.0.1b-2, but:
> > libopenssl100 1.0.1c-2 OK
> This means you had something running which uses libcrypto (e.g. sshd)
> when you ran setup that time, and ignored the in-use DLL warning.
> You'll need to exit *all* Cygwin processes, including services, and
> reinstall libopenssl100 to fix this.
Confirmed. I removed the symlink, stopped all Cygwin processes, and
reinstalled libopenssl100, and host works now. Thanks.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple