This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: isatty gives wrong result via ssh
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 16:17:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: isatty gives wrong result via ssh
- References: <50B385F9.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20121126160446.GB3800@calimero.vinschen.de> <50B79229.email@example.com> <20121203084357.GC2556@calimero.vinschen.de> <50BD0280.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Dec 03, 2012 at 02:50:24PM -0500, Konstantin Kouptsov wrote:
>Is there a way to compile a dynamic library from within Cygwin (using
>gcc etc.), which itself would use the Cygwin DLL, ncurses port ans
>whatever else it needs, but which would have an interface so that a
>native Windows app would be able to load it?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple