This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ATTN: Git maintainer] Is there a reason Git package depends on cvs/cvsps ?
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at freemail dot ru>
- To: All <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 18:56:30 +0400
- Subject: [ATTN: Git maintainer] Is there a reason Git package depends on cvs/cvsps ?
- Reply-to: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Is there a reason Git package depends on cvsps (and in result - cvs) package?
It doesn't looks like cvsps is required for daily Git operations.
Am I missing something?
Andrey Repin (firstname.lastname@example.org) 06.12.2012, <18:55>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple