This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ATTN: Git maintainer] Is there a reason Git package depends on cvs/cvsps ?
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 11:59:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ATTN: Git maintainer] Is there a reason Git package depends on cvs/cvsps ?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 9:56 AM, Andrey Repin wrote:
> Greetings, All!
> Is there a reason Git package depends on cvsps (and in result - cvs) package?
> It doesn't looks like cvsps is required for daily Git operations.
> Am I missing something?
Git has M&Ps to allow you to clone a CVS repository using git commands.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple