This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: xmlstarlet [Attn: Yaakov]
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 03:35:57 -0600
- Subject: Re: xmlstarlet [Attn: Yaakov]
- References: <50C63F9D.email@example.com>
On Mon, 2012-12-10 at 20:01 +0000, David Stacey wrote:
> I have been looking briefly at xmlstarlet  and have some interest in
> seeing this in Cygwin. However, it is rather heavily dependent on
> libxml2 and libxslt insomuch as the output of xmlstarlet can vary,
> depending on which versions of these libraries it is linked against.
> Yaakov: As maintainer of libxml2 and libxslt, I thought I would offer
> you first refusal of this package. If you're interested then I hope the
> attached cygport files are useful. Otherwise, I will ITP this package
Please go ahead if you're interested.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple