This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CTRL+C is not working with java on latest cygwin 1.7.15
- From: Aaron Schneider <notstop2 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 15:06:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: CTRL+C is not working with java on latest cygwin 1.7.15
- References: <email@example.com> <CAMK_jUXuu9Bmwurx733P3kV4EevCpens5ESnsP6EcRAWbxiBFQ@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <501AB915.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 12/12/2012 11:05, erik56d wrote:
being a long-time CygWin fan among Windows users, I was a bit frustrated
when I had to revert to cmd.exe in order to have the ShutDown hook in my
Java program executed on pressing CTRL-C.
So, it seems the problem with CTRL-C still persists?
Or, is there a solution?
I'm running X, i.e. starting Cygwin by
C:\cygwin\bin\rxvt.exe --backspacekey '^h' -g 100x30 -ls -sl 2046 -tn xterm
-title "Local PC" -e /usr/bin/bash --login -i %HOME%/bin/X.sh
where X.sh contains
Xwin -clipboard &
and my CygWin version is
CYGWIN_NT-5.1 mypc 1.7.17(0.262/5/3) 2012-10-19 14:39 i686 Cygwin
What java program is that? Can you put a link to it or to any other that
produces the issue?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple