This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: A linking problem with current GCC (4.5.3)
- From: Angelo Graziosi <angelo dot graziosi at alice dot it>
- To: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 15:52:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: A linking problem with current GCC (4.5.3)
- References: <50C8FC24.email@example.com>
Marco Atzeri wrote:
are you mixing compilers ?
Yes... mixing C and Fortran has been standardized (http://fortranwiki.org)
what is g95 pointing to ?
a Fortran compiler ported to Cygwin and other systems (http://www.g95.org)
eventually the orded
No, this cannot work: the .o file depend on libstd++ so, at leasr the
order is right..
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple