This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: A linking problem with current GCC (4.5.3)
- From: Angelo Graziosi <angelo dot graziosi at alice dot it>
- To: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 17:29:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: A linking problem with current GCC (4.5.3)
- References: <50C8FC24.email@example.com>
Marco Atzeri wrote:
why not using gfortran as provided ?
I am doing tests and, as I wrote, it works with gfortran and
(http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2012-12/msg00187.html) and also with G95 if
the C++ code is compiled with g++-3 or g++-4.3.4.
Now I am missing why it doesn't with GCC >= 4.5. For some reason
g++-4.5.3 adds __real__Z* symbols which g++-3 and g++-4.3.4 don't
(verified roughly with grep)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple