This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: -sh: ssh: command not found
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <Adam dot Dinwoodie at metaswitch dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 14:14:29 +0000
- Subject: RE: -sh: ssh: command not found
- Deferred-delivery: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 14:14:00 +0000
- References: <email@example.com>
> I installed CGWIN GNU bash, version 4.1.10(4)-release (i686-pc-cygwin)
> I ran this (portions obscured)
> Got this:
> Then I ran env:
Nabble apparently screws with formatting. Please just use the mailing list per
<http://cygwin.com/ml>. While you're there, read the problem reporting
guidelines at <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>.
Based on your subject line, you've probably not installed ssh. Run the
installer again and make sure you install the "openssh" package.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple