This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: libssp-0.dll appears to be missing from libssp0 package
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 20:50:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: libssp-0.dll appears to be missing from libssp0 package
- References: <50D214E7.email@example.com>
On 12/19/2012 8:26 PM, Chris J. Breisch wrote:
The libssp.la installed in /lib/gcc/i686-pc-mingw32/4.5.2 has the
I don't have that file. I suppose it's possible that I accidentally
removed it, but I doubt it. The cygwin version of libssp.la points to
/bin/cygssp-0.dll which does exist.
use the search "http://cygwin.com/packages/" Luke
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple