This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: emacs problem starting with 20121123 snapshot
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 10:07:30 -0500
- Subject: Re: emacs problem starting with 20121123 snapshot
- References: <50D1D32D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <50D6F620.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 07:16:32AM -0500, Ken Brown wrote:
>On 12/19/2012 9:46 AM, Ken Brown wrote:
>> Starting with the 20121123 snapshot, emacs won't run under X11.
>This is fixed in the snapshot of 2012-12-22 19:41:44. Thanks cgf.
Thanks for the confirmation. I was going to send out a notice but I had
a couple of other things to check.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple