Re: command not found when running from batch

On 12/31/2012 4:48 PM, zgintasz wrote:
Hi,

first: you are on the wrong mailing list, use cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com

I'm trying to make building process easier. When I launch cygwin and run build.sh script, everything is fine, but I want to launch this script from batch file. I do this:

@echo off
F:/cygwin/bin/bash --login -c "cd F:/Projektai/osdev && sh build.sh"

When I launch it, I get errors *i586-elf-gcc: command not found* and
*i586-elf-ld: command not found*. I can't find the solution, how can I fix
it?

To build what ?

i586-elf-gcc looks a cross compiler, so probably your path is wrong,
as it is not a standard cygwin compiler

Thanks.

Marco