This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: command not found when running from batch
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: zzgintaszz at gmail dot com, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 19:51:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: command not found when running from batch
- References: <email@example.com> <50E1BE66.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 12/31/2012 6:32 PM, zgintasz wrote:
First of all, thanks for reply. I'm compiling my own project with cygwin by
launching build.sh. If I open cygwin, then locate path and then run
build.sh, everything works totally fine:
1. open cygwin
2. cd F:/Projektai/osdev
But I'm a bit lazy, so I want to make build process easier - by just
launching batch file.
How to make this path correct?
These files are in F:\cygwin\usr\local\cross\bin.
add /usr/local/cross/bin to the PATH
in .bash_profile on your home directory
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple