Re: sqlite3-3.7.15.1-1 packages to test

On 11/21/2012 12:01, Achim Gratz wrote:
FWIW, I think Yaakov is more immediately concerned about the additional
API:

  -DSQLITE_ENABLE_COLUMN_METADATA\
  -DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3 -DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS_PARENTHESIS\
  -DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS4

I guess I shouldn't have moved this discussion to Cygwin-Apps, since it's been greeted by crickets for the past 10 days. So to repost:

I've made some SQLite 3.7.15.1-1 packages, and put them up for testing:

  http://etr-usa.com/cygwin/sqlite3/libsqlite3-devel-3.7.15.1-1.tar.bz2
  http://etr-usa.com/cygwin/sqlite3/libsqlite3_0-3.7.15.1-1.tar.bz2
  http://etr-usa.com/cygwin/sqlite3/sqlite3-3.7.15.1-1-src.tar.bz2
  http://etr-usa.com/cygwin/sqlite3/sqlite3-3.7.15.1-1.tar.bz2

These packages enable the requested build options.

In addition, they attempt to work around at least one of the problems that lead us to try building SQLite in Unix mode on Cygwin in the first place. Instead of a wholesale Unix mode switch, it patches in just one focused aspect of this in an attempt to address problems reported both by Achim Gratz and Daniel Colascione. (Temporary directory selection.)

This required a fairly ugly hack to the SQLite code, so I'm not even going to consider posting an RFU message for these packages until I get some positive feedback from those affected.