RE: screen and mintty window size

Terris Linenbach wrote:
> When 'screen' is running in a mintty window and I resize it, screen
> understandably uses the old window geometry. Is there a way to tell
> screen to update its geometry?

This isn't a Cygwin question, it's a question about screen generally.  You'd be
better off asking on a forum that isn't specifically for Cygwin questions.  I'd
personally recommend Super User, but there're plenty of alternatives.

That said: press the command character (defaults to Ctrl+a) then F (that's
specifically a capital f).  You can use Ctrl+a, ? to get a list of the main
key bindings.

--
Adam Dinwoodie

Messages posted to this list are made in a personal capacity.