This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
ldd will hung with some DLLs
- From: "OBATA Akio" <obata at lins dot jp>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 23:44:24 +0900
- Subject: ldd will hung with some DLLs
ldd will hung-up (no output) with some DLLs for me (1.7.17 on 32bit Windows Vista).
* is it only happened for me?
* how to avoid the hung?
* how to detect such DLLs without trying to do ldd?
OBATA Akio / email@example.com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple