Re: Shouldn't gcc-4 depend on libmpfr4 ?

I just searched the archives, and it turned out that the problem is known since at least September 2011. Unfortunately our maintainer of the gmp, mpclib, and mpfr packages, David Billinghurst, never replied to the problem report from Dave Korn.

I Bcced David, but if David has moved away from Cygwin, we will need a
new maintainer for the aforementioned packages, plus ppl and cloog-ppl.

Still lurking, but real life has led me in other directions for the last year or so.

I am more than happy for someone else to adopt these packages. I have had good intentions, and built a couple of test packages, but haven't actually done anything useful for a while.

David