Can't get bind named to run.

(By the way I do have another email I think I'm going to start using
for this list)

IF this is documented some where let me know.
This is not a show stopper, but I can get named to run.

Rick@RickVista /usr/sbin
$ ./named-config

*** Warning: The following function requires administrator privileges!
yes

*** Info: The named service has been installed under the LocalSystem
*** Info: account (also known as SYSTEM). To start the service now, call
*** Info: `net start named' or `cygrunsrv -S named'. Otherwise, it
*** Info: will start automatically after the next reboot.

*** Info: Check /etc/system.conf first, if it suits your needs.

Configuration finished. Have fun!

Rick@RickVista /usr/sbin
$ net start named
The CYGWIN BIND named service is starting.
The CYGWIN BIND named service could not be started.

The service did not report an error.

More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 3534.

Rick@RickVista /usr/sbin
$ net helpmsg 3534

The service did not report an error.

Rick@RickVista /usr/sbin
$ cygr
cygrarian-0.dll   cygreadline6.dll  cygrsvg-2-2.dll   cygrunsrv.exe
cygrbio-0.dll     cygreadline7.dll  cygrsync-1.dll
cygreadline5.dll  cygroken-18.dll   cygruby191.dll

Rick@RickVista /usr/sbin
$ cygru
cygruby191.dll  cygrunsrv.exe

Rick@RickVista /usr/sbin
$ cygrunsrv.exe  -S named
cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: QueryServiceStatus:  Win32 error 1062:
The service has not been started.

Rick@RickVista /usr/sbin
$

--