This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SIGQUIT reported as SIGSEGV
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 20:33:18 -0400
- Subject: Re: SIGQUIT reported as SIGSEGV
- References: <CABWu70G4kLJioA4+E3usOZ_TZpRT1iN5v0ZuAFKy3UyqSHt=jw at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 07:11:19AM -0500, Daniel R. Grayson wrote:
>SIGQUIT is erroneously delivered as SIGSEGV in this circumstance:
> $ sleep 1000 &
>  9148
> $ kill -QUIT %1
> $ < press return if necessary here >
> + Segmentation fault (core dumped) sleep 1000
This should be fixed in the next snapshot. This behavior was likely
changed in a recent signal revamp.
Thanks for the simple test case.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple