This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: postgresql-devel package missing pg_config?
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 12:58:50 -0400
- Subject: Re: postgresql-devel package missing pg_config?
- References: <51812A4A dot 2020001 at alice dot it>
On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 10:44 AM, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
> win32 for Win32 with VC++ and gdk based GUI
> win32gcc for Win32 with cygwin/gcc
That's just some bad juju. What kind of witchcrafter came up with
these bad tokens? Who in their right minds would think Cygwin oh,
yea, I use win32gcc? Or if I have MSVC I use just win32?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple