This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin install failed, need help troubleshooting
- From: John Guad <johnguad at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 10:24:22 -0700
- Subject: Re: cygwin install failed, need help troubleshooting
- References: <CACr88HM7G2kEN0QOJnBThBkcn4cqtb8SROvhQaiEp8c+U-nULA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130501005817 dot GE3781 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <20130501011057 dot GF3781 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <CACr88HOex-4uzny9HdAW+jihxUW-7fuFA7qPGFozAp81b5--uQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CACr88HPPh126WtZAFgxG-OVOtctpzdECkzokBxqedBkmPTB0vQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130501165010 dot GA7373 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <CACr88HPFyEoMF2gzK0SLamk3qh9QxmxWWGkony0jmN7D8Gdb7g at mail dot gmail dot com> <CA+sc5mmh7RPzZOqoAmhJXvM=Aq6FFi8xKWQVgN6853Sd2EZZJw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 10:05 AM, Earnie Boyd wrote:
> On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 1:01 PM, John Guad wrote:
>>> What does running cygcheck without the redirection do?
>> No results. I execute the program in a command window, current
>> directory at c:\cygwin\bin, simply typed in the comand as above --
>> tried multiple times both with and without the redirection -- press
>> enter, and the screen blinks and the command line returns. No output
>> is displayed, or in the case of the redirection, no output is written
>> to the output file.
> Have you rebooted recently?
I rebooted two days ago after my initial attempt at re-installing.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple