This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setrlimit() does not check for excess "cur" values
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 17:20:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: setrlimit() does not check for excess "cur" values
- References: <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0AF74D33 at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, May 01, 2013 at 06:14:47PM +0000, Lavrentiev, Anton (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C] wrote:
>It looks like Cygwin's implementation of setrlimit() does not check
>whether a "cur" value being set for a resource has been requested
>higher than the "max" value. It should have returned EINVAL.
Thanks for the test case. I've checked in a fix to CVS.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple