This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Python patches
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 11:59:00 -0400
- Subject: Re: Python patches
- References: <518281D9 dot 8070003 at gentoo dot org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 5/2/2013 11:10 AM, Richard Yao wrote:
Where can I find the patches that were applied to python when building
Cygwin's python package?
They would be part of the source package. Fire up 'setup.exe', find the
perl package, and tick the "Src?" column to download the source package.
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple