This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Compiling Objective-C Using Cygwin
- From: Eric Kessler <Ldgn86a at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 19:14:36 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Compiling Objective-C Using Cygwin
- References: <loom dot 20130502T194524-806 at post dot gmane dot org> <5182B2A6 dot 10406 at cygwin dot com>
Larry Hall (Cygwin <reply-to-list-only-lh <at> cygwin.com> writes:
> You can't do this. Cygwin != Linux!
Of course! I'll delete those files and get the Windows files.
> Install gcc4-objc.
Thanks! But that page doesn't have any hyperlinks on it; it's just a list
of files. What location do I get them from?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple