This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Compiling Objective-C Using Cygwin
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 15:44:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: Compiling Objective-C Using Cygwin
- References: <loom dot 20130502T194524-806 at post dot gmane dot org> <5182B2A6 dot 10406 at cygwin dot com> <loom dot 20130502T210744-626 at post dot gmane dot org> <5182C18E dot 6000000 at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 5/2/2013 3:42 PM, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
That page is generated from <http://cygwin.com/packages/> by entering
"cc1obj". It tells you the packages contain the string you searched
for. So the package you want to install is 'gcc4-objc'. How do you
do that you ask? Use 'setup.exe', just like you did when you installed
Cygwin packages the first (and any subsequent) time(s). See
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple