This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Compiling Objective-C Using Cygwin
- From: Eric Kessler <Ldgn86a at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 20:01:49 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Compiling Objective-C Using Cygwin
- References: <loom dot 20130502T194524-806 at post dot gmane dot org> <5182B2A6 dot 10406 at cygwin dot com> <loom dot 20130502T210744-626 at post dot gmane dot org> <5182C18E dot 6000000 at cygwin dot com>
Thanks! That did it.
I found the package under the category Devel. There are so many packages
and categories, I didn't know which ones to include and where to look for
them. The installer does have a dependency checker, but it doesn't seem
to catch all the dependencies.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple