This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SSHd crashing when touching /etc/* - Which snapshot is the relevant one?
- From: Ran <ran at sheinberg dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 14:11:28 +0300
- Subject: Re: SSHd crashing when touching /etc/* - Which snapshot is the relevant one?
- References: <CADNQYmVYDP5WLbAd2G0bovzc19y0nfdnwhWXiGs+FG_OmccfJg at mail dot gmail dot com>
sorry please ignore, I read more deeply and used the one from August 1st 2012.
On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 1:41 PM, Ran <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> So it looks like I'm not the first one to touch on this issue. I did
> find more than a few Forum posts mentioning this issue and in all of
> them, there's Corinna, or someone quoting Corinna to solve this by
> using "Today's snapshot" - but in each forum the message was posted at
> a different time and I don't know what the source is! :)
> Can anyone tell me which snapshot I need to use in order to solve this issue?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple