This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SSHd crashing when touching /etc/* - Which snapshot is the relevant one?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 10:29:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: SSHd crashing when touching /etc/* - Which snapshot is the relevant one?
- References: <CADNQYmVYDP5WLbAd2G0bovzc19y0nfdnwhWXiGs+FG_OmccfJg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CADNQYmWTBCH--81r=SyvOFaO5-P5QXtSqLzVoGo+f9Ne7eGstg at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, May 06, 2013 at 02:11:28PM +0300, Ran wrote:
>sorry please ignore, I read more deeply and used the one from August 1st 2012.
You shouldn't be using a snapshot. You should just be using the most
recently released version of Cygwin.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple