This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fwd: last snapshot: could not acquire lock
- From: Denis Excoffier <cygwin at Denis-Excoffier dot org>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 17:54:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fwd: last snapshot: could not acquire lock
- References: <63AA9F0E-51BF-45A9-BB22-6A59A9E97C72 at free dot fr>
On 2013-05-03 16:23 -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Thu, May 02, 2013 at 08:58:44AM +0200, Denis Excoffier wrote:
Snapshot dated 20130430 was working OK for me. Snapshot dated
hangs temporarily (about 40 sec) before
printing the following message:
5 [sig] tcsh 2428 get_proc_lock: Couldn't acquire
sync_proc_subproc for(5,1), last 7, Win32 error 0
194 [sig] tcsh 2428 proc_subproc: couldn't get proc lock. what
This should be fixed in the next snapshot.
It is. Thank you.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple