This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin64: errno.h error values
- From: NightStrike <nightstrike at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 20:42:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cygwin64: errno.h error values
- References: <CAO1jNwthBstbgs=cU-362CoEH2GBAQ3RjEjCY-pNv0BQGNV+rg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 4:08 AM, Jan Nijtmans <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> 2013/5/3 Kai Tietz:
>> 2013/5/3 Jan Nijtmans wrote:
>>> The mingw-w64 cross-compiler in Cygwin64 (x64_64-w64-mingw32)
>>> is currently lacking "errno.h",
>> Absoultely an absurdity. Of course mingw-w64 provides an errno.h
>> header. Not sure where you expect headers are and what content by
>> your expectations they shall have, but I would recomment that you
>> might try before starting to do fural guessings.
> I just installed Cygwin64 using:
> But I forgot to install the "mingw64-x86_64-headers" package, that's
> where the missing "errno.h" was. Never mind. Sorry for the confusion.
How did you install the cross compiler without the dependencies
picking up the headers package?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple