This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin64: c++11 thread support
- From: Tim Prince <n8tm at aol dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 16:25:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cygwin64: c++11 thread support
- References: <CAOEU_bK8-rH4ej2vc3LYJ9tsoJ55Ssb1nZ5LBhkacP6UE_pmsQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: tprince at computer dot org
On 05/09/2013 12:03 PM, åçé wrote:
Hi, i'm curios why there's no c++11 thread support in current g++?
which do you consider current?
4.5 is still supported for 32-bit (but I think not 64-bit) cygwin. You
can't expect much c++11 in 4.5.
4.8 versions are available on a trial basis.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple