This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Cygwin manpages clobbered
- From: "Lavrentiev, Anton (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C]" <lavr at ncbi dot nlm dot nih dot gov>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 21:29:47 +0000
- Subject: RE: Cygwin manpages clobbered
- References: <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0AF787B3 at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov> <518C11EB dot 1080207 at cygwin dot com>
> Perhaps something has changed in your '/etc/man.conf' too?
Thanks for the suggestions, but I did not touch anything from
their standard settings after installation. And I checked my
environment for any man settings, found nothing.
FWIW, I am using very wide terminal (at least 132 cols, mintty),
and when I squeezed it down to 80 columns, the output looks
much better (as for the bits formatting I mentioned earlier).
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple