This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin manpages clobbered
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 10:31:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cygwin manpages clobbered
- References: <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0AF787B3 at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov> <518C55BD dot 7020807 at etr-usa dot com> <20130510041245 dot GA3019 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <518CC275 dot 2060207 at etr-usa dot com> <20130510142904 dot GA6201 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 10:29:04AM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 03:48:37AM -0600, Warren Young wrote:
>>On 5/9/2013 22:12, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>> Warren, if you want to take over the cygwin-doc package you're welcome
>>> to it.
>>Pending our discussion with Corinna when she gets back, sure.
>>I haven't tried digging further to figure out how these man pages were
>>generated for the cygwin-doc package yet,
>The scripts are in the src package.
Also, I don't know what Corinna's return has to do with this. I took
over when the original maintainer of this package disappeared so I can
pass the baton. Obviously the package has never been 100% correct so
it would be nice to have real documentation.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple