This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Why mkgroup does not list group members?
- From: "Lavrentiev, Anton (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C]" <lavr at ncbi dot nlm dot nih dot gov>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 17:53:23 +0000
- Subject: RE: Why mkgroup does not list group members?
- References: <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0AF7961F at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov> <20130513175045 dot GJ8890 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> so is extra work for no gain.
But what if I need to see who's in a particular group?
Then when I use getgrgid() / getgrnam() (or equivalent), I get an empty list.