This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Why mkgroup does not list group members?
- From: "Lavrentiev, Anton (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C]" <lavr at ncbi dot nlm dot nih dot gov>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 18:30:51 +0000
- Subject: RE: Why mkgroup does not list group members?
- References: <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0AF7961F at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov> <20130513175045 dot GJ8890 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0AF7964F at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov> <20130513180639 dot GM8890 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0AF7968A at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov> <20130513182319 dot GN8890 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> I'm shuddering to think of the memory requirements if all gr_mem
> fields are filled in a bigger company.
Well, for supplementary groups (which it was supposed to be used for)
that does not actually look like very overwhelming...