This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Error building crossgcc on cygwin
- From: Tim Prince <n8tm at aol dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 11:00:57 -0400
- Subject: Re: Error building crossgcc on cygwin
- References: <20130514140433 dot GB24540 at raven dot wolf dot lan>
- Reply-to: tprince at computer dot org
On 05/14/2013 10:04 AM, Josef Wolf wrote:
I am trying to compile gcc on cygwin under 64bit win7
To configure gcc, I use the following command:
But configure complains that it can't find gmp, mpc and mpfr. Here is the
relevant part of the config.log file. Any ideas? The whole cponfig.log is
appended at the end of this mail.
cygwin native installations of those tools won't help with a non-cygwin
Maybe this would be more suitable for gcc-help. In particular, you
might give attention to the download-prerequisites.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple