This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bash sub-shell freezing in Midnight Commander
- From: Nate Bargmann <n0nb at n0nb dot us>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 15:49:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: Bash sub-shell freezing in Midnight Commander
- References: <20130514160810 dot GM6151 at n0nb dot us> <51926B6D dot 2000705 at gmail dot com> <20130514183747 dot GA24963 at n0nb dot us> <51929505 dot 8050502 at gmail dot com>
* On 2013 14 May 14:51 -0500, marco atzeri wrote
> so it seems the bash process has problem to connect with mc.
> Does "mc --nosubshell" freeze ?
No, in fact, I get the plain $ prompt in the command bar and it accepts
> not so much.
> following instruction on http://cygwin.com/problems.html :
> "Run cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out and include that file as an
> attachment in your report. Please do not compress or otherwise
> encode the output. Just attach it as a straight text file so that it
> can be easily viewed. "
> so I can see if any something particular show up on your system
I will send it to you privately.
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all
possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true."
Ham radio, Linux, bikes, and more: http://www.n0nb.us
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple