This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: STC for libapr1 flock failure
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 01:38:00 -0400
- Subject: Re: STC for libapr1 flock failure
- References: <517AAA86 dot 9030506 at acm dot org> <517AE610 dot 9040506 at acm dot org> <5181A3E8 dot 3040501 at acm dot org> <5193D954 dot 20207 at acm dot org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 11:52:04AM -0700, David Rothenberger wrote:
>David Rothenberger wrote:
>> David Rothenberger wrote:
>>> On 4/26/2013 9:25 AM, David Rothenberger wrote:
>>>> This was working the last time I built libapr1 (19-Feb-2012).
>>> The test case does work with 1.7.17-1. The last snapshot I could find
>>> where it worked is 2012-12-18 17:38:50 UTC. The 2012-12-21 snapshot
>>> broke it badly, causing
>>> wait_sig: WaitForSingleObject(0x6C8) for thread exit returned 258
>>> messages on even the first iteration. Subsequent snapshots just hang
>>> after a few iterations.
>> I retested the STC with the latest snapshot and it still hangs.
>> I know Christopher didn't say it might be fixed, but since there were
>> signal handler changes involved I thought I'd give it a try.
>There hasn't been any response to the bug report yet and I'm wondering
>why. I don't want to be pushy, but I'm curious if this is because core
>developers haven't yet had time to look at it, the STC does not provide
>enough information, or perhaps it was just overlooked.
My time is in very short supply these days so I hadn't had a chance to
look into this. I just did now, however. This should be fixed in the
next snapshot (building now).
Thanks for the test case.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple