This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Strange problem with find and directories
- From: "Lavrentiev, Anton (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C]" <lavr at ncbi dot nlm dot nih dot gov>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 13:29:00 +0000
- Subject: RE: Strange problem with find and directories
- References: <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0AF7ABC6 at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov> <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0AF7ABE9 at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov> <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0AF7ACA6 at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov> <20130516080807 dot GA21145 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> Fixed in CVS.
> Dunno where the man page error stems from
Still, it'd be great to fix that, too.
> -f, --trace-children trace child processes (toggle - default
But somehow when -f is specified, strace can't continue but gets stuck
waiting for the child process to finish; and also if interrupted, leaves
a ghost process and a locked file. Why?