This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Strange problem with find and directories
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 16:21:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: Strange problem with find and directories
- References: <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0AF7ABC6 at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov> <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0AF7ABE9 at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov> <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0AF7ACA6 at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov> <20130516080807 dot GA21145 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0AF7AE25 at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On May 16 13:29, Lavrentiev, Anton (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C] wrote:
> > Fixed in CVS.
> Thank you!
> > Dunno where the man page error stems from
> Still, it'd be great to fix that, too.
> > -f, --trace-children trace child processes (toggle - default
> > true)
> But somehow when -f is specified, strace can't continue but gets stuck
> waiting for the child process to finish; and also if interrupted, leaves
> a ghost process and a locked file. Why?
I don't know, probably has to do with strace being a non-Cygwin tool.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple