This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: error: xpdf missing share libarary
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 11:25:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: error: xpdf missing share libarary
- References: <loom dot 20130516T171717-84 at post dot gmane dot org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 5/16/2013 11:17 AM, clara wrote:
I installed cygwin by "all"
when i run xpdf, it produces such errors:
/usr/bin/xpdf.exe: error while loading shared libraries: cygXm-2.dll: cannot
open shared object file: No such file or directory
though I have cygXm-4.dll under /bin/
how to fix this problem?
Use the Cygwin site's package search to find the package you need with the
Then re-run "setup.exe" and install that package (i.e. libXm2).
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple