This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: error: xpdf missing share libarary
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <dr dot volker dot zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 18:31:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: error: xpdf missing share libarary
- References: <loom dot 20130516T171717-84 at post dot gmane dot org> <5194FA56 dot 6020004 at cygwin dot com>
>>>>> Larry Hall writes:
> On 5/16/2013 11:17 AM, clara wrote:
>> Hi All,
>> I installed cygwin by "all"
>> when i run xpdf, it produces such errors:
>> /usr/bin/xpdf.exe: error while loading shared libraries: cygXm-2.dll: cannot
>> open shared object file: No such file or directory
>> though I have cygXm-4.dll under /bin/
>> how to fix this problem?
Reinstall xpdf, the latest version actually depends on cygXm-4.dll
06:30 PM > cygcheck xpdf | grep Xm
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple