This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 64-bit toolchain questions
- From: Andy Koppe <andy dot koppe at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 08:52:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: 64-bit toolchain questions
- References: <000701ce52cd$4276d360$c7647a20$%fedin at samsung dot com>
On 17 May 2013 08:07, Fedin Pavel wrote:
> I have noticed that Cygwin64 toolchain is available and installed it. Then
> i tried to compile a simple "Hello world" using it. A 64-bit .exe file was
> created. I am even able to start this file from terminal, but it prints
> nothing. What's wrong ?
You need a 64-bit Cygwin install to run it in. Well, actually just the
64-bit cygwin1.dll in case of "Hello World". Unfortunately you don't
get an error message in case of a missing DLL.
(Warning: this is still very much in beta.)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple