This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: What to do to makewhatis
- From: Fedin Pavel <p dot fedin at samsung dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 13:49:08 +0400
- Subject: RE: What to do to makewhatis
- References: <5195F869 dot 1080306 at glocalnet dot net>
> Running makewhatis as shown only produces an empty remnant file
> in folders flagging FIND errors.
> What can I do ?
> Tom Axehult
Looks like you don't have findutils installed. In this case attempt to run
'find' command will run find.exe from your Windows installation, which can
be found in your Windows %PATH%. Ovbiously, MS Find does not know UNIX
command line switches.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple