Updating gnutls-devel package breaks configure tests fo JPEG, TIF, PNG etc.

Usually I do weekly builds of Emacs trunk but this morning the build failed in configuring

[...]
checking X11/xpm.h usability... yes
checking X11/xpm.h presence... yes
checking for X11/xpm.h... yes
checking for XpmReadFileToPixmap in -lXpm... no
checking jerror.h usability... yes
checking jerror.h presence... yes
checking for jerror.h... yes
checking for jpeg_destroy_compress in -ljpeg... no
checking png.h usability... yes
checking png.h presence... yes
checking for png.h... yes
checking for png_get_channels in -lpng... no
checking tiffio.h usability... yes
checking tiffio.h presence... yes
checking for tiffio.h... yes
checking for TIFFGetVersion in -ltiff... no
checking gif_lib.h usability... yes
checking gif_lib.h presence... yes
checking for gif_lib.h... yes
checking for EGifPutExtensionLast in -lgif... no
checking for EGifPutExtensionLast in -lungif... no
configure: error: The following required libraries were not found:
    libXpm libjpeg libpng libgif/libungif libtiff
Maybe some development libraries/packages are missing?
If you don't want to link with them give
    --with-xpm=no --with-jpeg=no --with-png=no --with-gif=no --with-tiff=no
as options to configure
build-emacs.sh: CONFIGURE failure...

So, for sanity check, I retried with a previous build for which I was sure it worked... but strangely this time it failed in the same way... :(

After some investigations, I found that the only change in my Cygwin installation was the updating of GNUTLS packages (from version 3.1.11-1 to 3.2.0-1).

Reverting (really, I was pessimistic...) the only gnutls-devel package to 3.1.11-1 version allows for Emacs configure to be completed successfully (and also the full build).

If someone is interested I can sent the

config.log-success-gnutls-devel-3.1.11-1
config.log-fail-gnutls-devel-3.2.0-1

as archive config.logs.tar.xz (38K)

Ciao,
 Angelo.