This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: BUG: Ability to access nonexistent directories
- From: Ryan Johnson <ryan dot johnson at cs dot utoronto dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 11:31:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: BUG: Ability to access nonexistent directories
- References: <000201ce52c4$891b04c0$9b510e40$%fedin at samsung dot com> <20130517083612 dot GE21752 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <000d01ce52dc$74e54bb0$5eafe310$%fedin at samsung dot com> <20130517102655 dot GG21752 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130517145612 dot GC7087 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <20130517152206 dot GL21752 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 17/05/2013 11:22 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
Be careful! Invisible cat fur is the worst, it's nearly impossible to
get off your black pants.
On May 17 10:56, Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 12:26:55PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On May 17 12:56, Fedin Pavel wrote:
The reason for this behaviour has been outlined a couple of times on
this list. See http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2013-01/msg00173.html,
So, complete emulation would cost a major performance drop, right ?
Well... Can there be any setting which enables these checks ? At least we have one use case...
Not without lots of new code.
So, maybe next Thursday?
I would love to, but unfortunately I have to brush my cat on Thursday.
And I don't even have a cat.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple