This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updating gnutls-devel package breaks configure tests fo JPEG, TIF, PNG etc.
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 18:28:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: Updating gnutls-devel package breaks configure tests fo JPEG, TIF, PNG etc.
- References: <51961F38 dot 4030706 at alice dot it> <519632B7 dot 9040203 at alice dot it>
On 5/17/2013 9:37 AM, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
Angelo Graziosi writes:
> If someone is interested I can sent the
> as archive config.logs.tar.xz (38K)
Yes please do.
Attached! (it is 32K, I hope it isn't too much..)
The problem is the `Libs.private' line in /usr/lib/pkgconfig/gnutls.pc,
which contains `@LIB_CLOCK_GETTIME@' at the end.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple