This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Difference in 32/64-bit curl.
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 15:08:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: Difference in 32/64-bit curl.
- References: <51766C22 dot 10702 at bahnhof dot se> <51770372 dot 4070408 at t-online dot de> <20130424125930 dot GQ26397 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <1UUzp1-23sI640 at fwd56 dot aul dot t-online dot de> <51784CC0 dot 7050304 at t-online dot de>
On 2013-04-24 16:21, Christian Franke wrote:
The attached patch would actually fix the issue. Likely not the correct
way to do this as va_arg(param, long) is also used for the other integer
Is this possibly an upstream bug which is hidden on Linux et al. due to
a different x64 ABI (which requires register parameter zero extension) ?
I believe it is indeed an upstream issue that affects more than this one
option. Care to take it upstream?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple