This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: what library provides __b64_ntop? (libresolv does not)
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 21:49:38 -0500
- Subject: Re: what library provides __b64_ntop? (libresolv does not)
- References: <CAAZXUtyS2sBvp5OdhJfDU+dvUzPn+woRRP0fEqucMNfF-5iTiQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 2013-05-20 18:06, Luke White wrote:
I'm getting the following error if I try to compile something that
$ gcc test.c -lresolv
/tmp/cc0xhSEa.o:test.c:(.text+0x2e): undefined reference to `___b64_ntop'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Cygwin does not provide that function; resolv.h declares it only because
it is mostly copied from the BSDs, where it is defined.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple