This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Patch for shutdown
- From: Frank Fesevur <ffes at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 22:00:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: Patch for shutdown
- References: <CAKf2h5QYs69d8RL647Fysji=fFCrEsg2HOMNenkjjcfd0fTJ6g at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130521094222 dot GF2406 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CAKf2h5RZz1Uxv1g_yhuqPjk04Dp8-cx5xZ0SnOYEurgf5Vfkjg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130521160510 dot GO2406 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
2013/5/21 Corinna Vinschen:
> Uhm... I would prefer if we had the cygwin-specific tools in a single
> repository, if it's not asked too much. I'm sure we could add git
> access as well, if it's not already available.
I can continue to use CVS, no problem. No need to use git, just for
the sake of git ;-)
But I guess then I'll need write access or you must still review and
commit the patches I write.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple